*Must be physically fit as you will be required to undertake loading and unloading
Understand and utilise the standard inbound and outbound procedures to retrieve, process information in the Facility.
Ensure contents of box are protected in accordance with the client specifications i.e. stacked correctly & sensitive / delicate information must be securely wrapped
* Replace damaged boxes where appropriate.
* Ensure that the system verification process is adhered to at all times.
* Check jobs on the system at regular intervals during the day and prioritise requests according to cut off times. (For example some jobs have specific targets).
* Responsibility for maintaining integrity of box locations
* To carry out site inbound functions
* Ensure that all orders that the site receives are processed accurately and boxes are put away within designated timescales. Position will involve manual handling.
* Responsibility for monitoring box confirmations and ensure boxes are back on site within the required timeframe i.e. from the time the job is created the boxes should be back on site within 5 days.
* Ensure full compliance and other key operating standards
* Ensure that day to day operational activities which are carried out on site meet current Health & Safety legislation.
Skills and Qualifications required
*Experience of working within a warehouse environment preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Must demonstrate good customer service behaviours
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Effective communication skills
* Professional image, attitude and method of operation
* IT literate
* Previous experience of working with the records management industry is desirable
If you match the above description and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, do not hesitate in applying today!!
Click on our link below to view our vacancies!
- warehouse manual work labourer labouring order picking picker