Protemps is looking for a Warehouse Operatives for our client based in Liverpool, Speke.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in general warehouse duties and ORDER PICKING.
Order pickers require a good level of fitness, coordination, judgement, a strong work ethic and attention for detail.
- Recognise and understand product numbers and alpha/numeric codes
- Understand basic inventory, warehousing and stock procedures
- Able to work independently with minimum direction
- Capable of following instructions and documented procedures
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues
- Keep the workplace clean, in line with safety and operational standards
- Follow Company policies and procedures
- A history of achieving results and industry beating productivity
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand and warehouse environment
- Be able to work in the UK
- Applicants must have a good understanding of the English language
- Experience preferred but not essential
Weekdays/Weeknights/Weekend Days/Weekend Nights
Rates of pay: £7.50 / hour - £8.45 / hour
£2 extra for overtime
Temporary contracts followed by a full time contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job