Are you a proactive individual with a strong work ethic? Want to take on an engaging role as a Warehouse Operative where you’ll be rewarded for your efforts? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to increase your experience with a successful business.
Who will I be working for?
With over 25 years’ experience, PenCarrie has built a strong reputation as a leading B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry. Based in Willand, Devon, PenCarrie stocks over 3,000 product lines from over 80 of the industry’s top brands.
We’re now looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our friendly team.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Great training and support to help you succeed in your role
- Life assurance and private health insurance
- Staff discounts
- Free on-site Wi-Fi
- Company social events
- Free parking
What will I be doing?
As a Warehouse Operative, you’ll ensure that all warehouse operations are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
In this diverse role, you will:
- Adhere to health and safety policies
- Unpack and store goods
- Pick and pack customers’ orders
- Safely load goods for dispatch in-line with instructions
- Ensure that all work areas remain clean and tidy
Please note, this role will involve carrying out manual handling tasks.
What do I need?
While no experience is required, to join us as a Warehouse Operative, you’ll need:
- The ability to speak and read English to a good standard
- Basic numeracy skills
- To be punctual and reliable
- Good attention to detail
Please note, this role involves completing physical, manual work and lifting and carrying items for long periods of time.
Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial but not essential, as would experience of using a hand scanner, pallet trucks, PPT and/or LLOP.
We have a number of shift patterns available:
- Monday – Thursday, 12:30pm – 9:30pm and Sundays, 7am – 4pm
- Monday – Friday, 12:30pm – 9:30pm and 1 Sunday in 4, 8am – 2pm
- Nights, Monday – Thursday, 5pm – 4am
- Plus more (please get in touch to discuss options further)
Other companies may call this role Warehouse Assistant, Trainee Warehouse Assistant, Trainee Warehouse Picker, Junior Order Picker, Junior Warehouse Co-ordinator or Trainee Storesperson.
Webrecruit and PenCarrie are equal opportunities employers and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
So, if you think you could be one of the Warehouse Operatives we’re looking for, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'