Warehouse Operatives Needed!
Are you ready to take on a new and exciting opportunity? Our client, a leading logistics company in the Bletchley Milton Keynes area, is on the lookout for dynamic individuals to join their team as a Warehouse Operative.
Position: Warehouse Operative
Location:Bletchley Milton Keynes
Salary:£14.70 per hour
Shift:10am to 8pm (4 out of 7 days)
Key Responsibilities for Warehouse Operatives:
- Efficiently handle and move products within a chilled warehouse environment.
- Perform heavy lifting tasks to meet operational requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure smooth warehouse operations.
- Maintain a high standard of health and safety protocols.
Perks and Benefits for Warehouse Operatives:
- Competitive hourly rate of £14.70.
- Permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
- Exciting work environment with a dynamic and supportive team.
- Gain valuable experience in the logistics industry.
- Overtime rates paid at 1.5 and double pay.
Requirements for Warehouse Operatives:
- Ability to work 4 out of 7 days, including weekends.
- Physically fit and capable of handling heavy lifting.
- Punctuality and reliability are essential.
- Willingness to undergo drug and alcohol tests during induction.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Heavy Lifting
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'