Hams Hall Distribution Park, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46
Pay rate: £10.70ph - £16.05ph
Full time hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Gi Group and work at one of our sites as a Warehouse Operative at well-known branded clothing distribution company based at Hams Hall Distribution Park, Birmingham, West Midlands, B461AL
Warehouse Operative responsibilities:
- Working towards targets set
- High attention to detail
- Re-sleeving, Scanning, and re-labelling products.
- Use of manual pump truck
- Work with the team to ensure the workplace cleanliness is maintained
- Adhere to company health and safety standards.
Warehouse Operative required skills:
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and punctual
- Good attitude to work and learn new skills
- You will have at least 6 months previous experience as a warehouse operative
- £16.05ph overtime weekends
Warehouse Operative Shift:
- Weekly rotation - Week 1, 6am - 2:30pm Week 2, 1:30pm - 10pm
Warehouse Operative benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Gi Group onsite team
- Plenty of overtime
To be considered for this role as a Warehouse Operative, please apply directly or call us on
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'