Pay rate: £11.50ph
Full time hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Gi Group and work at one of our sites as a Warehouse Operative. Our client is one of the world's leading creators of display solutions for Pop Culture collectables. They are looking for Pickers / Packers to join their business.
This role is very active and requires standing, walking and bending throughout the day.
Warehouse Operative responsibilities:
- Working towards targets set
- High attention to detail
- Packing of products
- Using UV printer
- Cutting bespoke products
- Quality checking before sending.
- Work with the team to ensure the workplace cleanliness is maintained.
- Adhere to company health and safety standards.
Warehouse Operative required skills:
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and punctual
- Good attitude to work and learn new skills.
- You will have at least 6 months previous experience as a warehouse operative
Warehouse Operative Pay:
- £11.50 per hour
- Paid break
Warehouse Operative Shift:
- 6:00 till 14:00 or 14:00 till 22:00 working hours
- 5 days a week (rota will be discussed)
- Paid break
Warehouse Operative benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Gi Group onsite team
- Free coffee/tea
- Fruit on site
- Break Room with Pool table
To be considered for this role as a Warehouse Operative, please apply directly to the Gi Group, Central Recruitment Team!
To keep up to date with all new vacancies please follow our Facebook page - Gi Group Central Recruitment Team
- Warehouse Operative
- General Operative
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'