Are you searching for a Warehouse Operative job offering an immediate start? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of one of our prestigious client's sites supplying the grocery trade in Leyland, PR7 7GX.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will earn £9.78 per hour PLUS shift allowance (18.00 - 22.00 plus 25% and 22.00 - 06.00 plus 33%)
We have plenty of shift times available working on any 5 from 7 shift pattern:
6am until 2pm | 2pm until 10pm | 10pm until 6am | 1am until 9am | 4am until 12pm | 1pm until 9pm
Some of the benefits you will receive working as a Warehouse Operative are:
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Subsidised canteen
- Subsidised onsite gymnasium
- Subsidised staff shop
- Onsite parking
- PPE provided
This is a fantastic opportunity for the person that is looking for a full time role. A potential good opportunity for a permanent role for the right candidate.
Day to day as a Warehouse Operative you will:
- Pick orders using a voice picking system
- No experience necessary full training will be provided
- Using manual handling equipment to carry out your tasks
- Picking and packing orders in line with customer demand
- You will need to be flexible and able to adapt to changing demands
- A mixture of ambient and chilled environments
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Why delay? Apply now to become a Warehouse Operative and we will contact you shortly!
PMP Recruitment Ltd, a trading division which is part of the Challenge-trg Group, is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'