Monday to Friday - Fixed shift patterns available
6am-2pm £10.40 ph
2pm-10pm £10.40 ph
10pm - 6pm £11.96 ph
Our client based in Crick are offering an exciting opportunity to join its world class Warehouse Management Team in its state of the art facility in Dirft. They are currently looking to fill the positions of Warehouse Operative.
As an Operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
The Role :
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule accurately (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products accurately (pick, unload, label, store).
- Devanning Containers i.e. Handball Containers
- Reworking Product i.e. Re Palletised product
- Ensure that all goods that are loaded or unloaded match the relevant paperwork.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and maintain standards and equipment.
- Complete daily logs and visual checks.
- Report any discrepancies, damages, or missing goods.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards.
- Ensure efficient operations by adhering to operational procedures, rules, regulations, and schedules.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follow workplace Health and Safety rules.Ensure Product Safety and a Quality Culture is maintained and promoted.
The Person :
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organisational and time management skills
Please apply online with an up to date CV or call me on
Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'