Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Cavalry Hill area of Weedon Bec to work for one of the UK’s leading technology and logistics companies, in their Warehouse.
What does being a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Receiving, storing and issuing materials in a timely and accurate manner as well as utilising remote warehouse management systems.
- Picking, packing and put away of stock within the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for a Warehouse Operative:
- Regular hours
- 37.5 hours a week
- Morning Shifts - 06:00 -14:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full training within the Warehouse provided – No experience necessary
- Ongoing regular work
- Standard Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Friday pay day)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#Assist #Warehouse #Operative #Warehouseoperative #Weedonbec #Work #Job #Earning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'