£9.50 up to £13.80 per hour* - This isn’t choosing stock. This is picking a great career.
Our warehouses never stop running; 24 hours a day, our Warehouse Operatives work a range of shifts to make sure our stores receive the right stock, when they need it. We rely on every single employee in the warehouse to roll up their sleeves and get the job done - from fruit and veg, to meat, poultry and frozen goods, it’s your energy that helps get our 2,000 plus products into the hands of our customers.
If you’re looking for a job that keeps you on your toes with great rewards, then you’re in the right place. We’ll make sure our rotas are available 3 weeks in advance so you’ll always be able to make the most of your free time. If you love being productive and making every second count, you’ll love life at Lidl.
This is a role for the fast thinkers and without your hard work our store shelves would be empty, so accuracy is essential. Through a headset you’ll be given instructions to pick and pack selected products for each store, and it’s vital you keep up with the pace. Want to get in your daily 10,000 steps? Here, we call it the Lidl walk. Ready to take your first step? Find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.What you'll do
- Pick a variety of products including meat, fruit, frozen and chilled items
- Listen carefully to picking instructions through your headset and carry them out at pace
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure
- Report any damaged items to your manager
- Take responsibility for working through your orders independently
- Help out in any team tasks, such as cleaning equipment and checking stock
- Some experience of working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Willingness to work with all different types of stock, in temperature-controlled areas
- Good attention to detail when working quickly
- Self-motivation to work hard and do everything to the best of your ability
- Flexibility to work a range of different shift options, during the Morning, Afternoon and Night
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive hourly rate from £9.50 up to £13.80 (including £2.00 per hour for hours worked between 00.00 - 05.00 and £1.00 per hour while working in the freezer) and 30 days’ holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note that due to the current situation (COVID-19) there may be delays or changes to the application process. We apologise for this and thank you for your understanding.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'