Are you looking for a new and exciting full time job opportunity? Come and join our dedicated and hardworking team as a Warehouse Operative in Snodland, ME6 5SL.
There are possibilities to gain a full time contract with this major international company with career progression and development.
The hours of work as a Warehouse Operative are:
- Day shift: 06:00am until 18:00pm
- Night shift: 18:00pm until 06:00am
- We are flexible in the number of shifts you want to take!
Warehouse Operative Pay Rate:
- Day shift: £9.62 per hour
- Night shift: £12.42 per hour
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative:
- In-loading and unloading trailers, tray washing, baling
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal
- Operating conveyors in compliance with Health and Safety
- Stacking, pallets, shippers, beverage trays, flower buckets etc. accordingly to customer standard
- General duties as required as a warehouse operative
The warehouse operative role is physical so you must enjoy the work of a physical nature.
No experience as a warehouse operative is needed as we will provide full training.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now and we will be in contact regarding induction details!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'