Tempus personnel are recruiting for various roles and shifts around Northampton (NN1-NN7)
We are looking for people to perform various warehouse tasks and to ensure stock is the right place at the right time. This can include picking, returns and loading up vehicles.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Manual handling of large / bulky items.
- Packing products to a sufficient standard for delivery.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles, up to 44t.
- Sorting products correctly to ensure they reach the correct customer/depot.
- Maintaining a safe environment.
- Adhering to the needs of the business.
- Being loyal to the business and able to drive personal performance..
- Compliance with all aspects of Health & Safety.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Have a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Be calm, level-headed and be able work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Make decisions and react quickly when problems arise
- Have great teamwork skills
- Have good numeracy and IT Skills
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Be energetic and have a positive approach
What’s in it for you:
- We have various shifts and roles around Northampton with competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing training aimed at your development.
- Genuine career opportunities
Most positions are temporary to permanent contracts. Apply today to start a new career in Northampton.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'