Founded in 1994, Fitness Superstore is a successful retail and distribution business selling through 12 stores, telephone and website. Fitness Superstore is a destination store business where customers travel to see and try a huge range of fitness equipment in impressive showrooms, which are the largest in the UK. As an industry leading specialist, and the UK’s No. 1 Fitness and Gym Equipment Supplier pride themselves on providing an outstanding customer service experience to every customer.
We currently have an opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our team in Northampton with immediate start.
The successful candidate for the position of Warehouse Operative will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Unloading & loading of all inbound / outbound vehicles.
- Picking, Replenishments and Receiving of Stock via RF Scanning Technology.
- General warehouse hygiene duties.
In order to be considered for the position of Warehouse Operative you will have gained the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Must be physically fit and healthy as heavy lifting is required.
- Be in possession of a counterbalance forklift licence. Being in possession of a Pivot Steer, (Bendi/Flexi), Truck Licence would be advantageous too.
- Must have experience of working in a warehouse environment.
Hourly rate: £10.00;
Weekly overtime rate: £10.00 per hour;
Weekend overtime rate: £12.00 per hour.
In addition, we operate a targeted picking bonus of potentially earning an additional £55.00 to £115.00 per week.
Plus, we also operate a workplace attendance bonus which is paid on a monthly basis, giving you the potential to earn another £40 per month.
Hours of Work
40 hours per week and some weekend shifts.
Why should you work for Fitness Superstore?
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Performance bonus payments - boost your earnings!
- Workplace attendance bonus;
- Weekly pay every Friday;
- A fully paid 30 minutes lunch break is included in the hours above;
- Staff discount;
- Paid holidays (up to 28 days);
- On the job training;
- Use of microwave/vending machine/hot drinks facilities;
- Free onsite car parking;
- Working within a small friendly team.
- Heavy Lifting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'