PMP Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for you to work as a night shift TraywashWarehouse Operative for a major international company in Northampton, NN4 9EX!
The right candidates will have the opportunity to go on to full time permanent work with the client.
Pay Rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- Pre 12 weeks: £8.91 per hour
- Post 12 weeks: £10.81 per hour (days) and £12.78 per hour (nights) + PAID BREAKS
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
- Day shift: 06:00am until 16:00pm (4 days on 4 days off)
- Night shift: 18:00pm until 06:00am (any 4/5 nights out of 7 nights)
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- Loading unwashed trays and buckets from leading supermarkets into big or small machines that wash them
- Stacking trays and buckets on a pallet, wrapping pallets in a fast-paced environment
- You must enjoy physical work as you will be on your feet throughout the shifts
- Please note that on some occasions, you may get wet
Skills required to become a Warehouse Operative:
- Hard-working people to join our team of Traywash Warehouse Operatives
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
What benefits are available as a Warehouse Operative?
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen with vending machines, fridge and microwave
- No experience needed - full Warehouse Operative training provided
- Weekly pay on Friday
We offer the opportunity to gain a permanent contract with the client for hardworking individuals
Job Location: Northampton, NN4 9EX.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now to become a Warehouse Operative!
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'