We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative in the Wednesbury area for a highly reputable client.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Previous Warehouse experience is desirable
- Good knowledge and understanding of handling heavy goods
- Order Picking Experience is Essential
Details Warehouse Operative:
- Salary of a warehouse operative: £8.91
- Working hours of Warehouse Operative: 11am - 7pm Monday - Friday
- Location: Wednesbury
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent for successful candidates.
Benefits of Warehouse Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on:
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Warehouse Operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'