Warehouse Operative • Alcester • Salary up to £19,000 • Permanent
Well established, growing industrial company, with an excellent reputation for customer care and problem solving, are looking to add a Warehouse Operative to their existing team.
As a Warehouse Operative, your main responsibilities will be to:
Due to continued expansion we need to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join our existing warehouse team to carry out duties in line with the company’s business activities. You will be working for our Warehouse Manager with the objective to make sure the warehouse is run efficiently and effectively.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Repacking of bulk goods into the company’s own label products.
- Tape slitting.
- Checking and recording Goods In deliveries.
- Stock storage and control.
- Order picking and packing.
- Fork Lift Truck driving (if suitably qualified).
- Ensuring the warehouse area is secure, clean and tidy.
- Other tasks as required by management
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Warehouse Operative role:
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following experience:
- Breaking down and re-packing products within an industrial, technical or engineering marketplace.
- Our ideal candidate will have warehousing experience
- It is likely that the successful candidate will have worked in one of the following roles: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse Technician, Warehouse Foreman, Warehouse Picker/Packer, Stores Operative, Warehouse Co-Ordinator, Warehouse/ Fork Lift Truck Driver, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Team Leader.
- Be conscientious and dynamic.
- Demonstrates a highly developed work ethic.
- Be physically fit, as some lifting will be required as part of your role.
- Have an eye for detail, as the role involves more than picking and packing.
- Be eager to learn and develop.
What’s on Offer? As a Warehouse Operative you will receive;
- A salary up to £19,000 depending upon experience and
- Company Pension Scheme
- 22 days holiday plus BH
- Free Parking
- Additional annual bonuses are available subject to company and team performance.
- Hours 8:00– 4:30 Monday to Friday with 45 minutes for lunch. Total working hours per week are 38hr 45 minute week.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'