Are you looking for a FULL TIME role with an IMMEDIATE START, WEEKLY PAY, in a great environment with fantastic benefits? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to become a Warehouse Operative in Oxford, OX4 6NL!
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
You will be paid between £9.24 to £11.08 per hour
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking orders as requested management
- Working within a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Communicating effectively within the workplace
- Performing both visual and manual quality checks, reporting any faults to a supervisor
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, near and well-organised
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
- Monday to Friday: 06:00am until 16:15pm
- Monday to Thursday: 16:40pm until 04:30am (Friday 16:40pm until 21:00pm)
Benefits of working as a Materials Handler (Operative):
- Full uniform provided
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Paid Holidays (25 Days + Bank Holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- PPE is provided
- Genuine training and career opportunities
Location: Oxford, OX4 6NL.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
For immediate consideration as a Warehouse Operative, click APPLY NOW!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'