Our client is a well-established engineering/manufacturing company with over 35 years’ experience within the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to join their busy and hardworking team in St Leonards.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have demonstrable experience within a warehouse environment, be computer literate and possess a good eye for detail. As a Warehouse Operative you will be receiving delivery of goods and ensuring that all stock levels are recorded and maintained.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrable experience as a warehouse operative
- Be computer literate
- Hold a good eye for detail
- Be able to work well in a team
- Ability to complete paperwork and take stock
- Awareness of Health and Safety in the work place
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- A valid forklift licence (Licence must be no older than 3 years) is desirable but not essential
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative would be:
- Receiving delivery of goods and storing them
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Moving stock by hand or with machines
- Packaging of goods
- Ensuring goods are loaded ready for sending
- Keeping and maintaining stock records
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean and tidy
£8.91 per hour
Monday – Friday; 8am – 4.30pm
Temp to Perm vacancy
St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex
Warehouse, Operative, Stock, Forklift, Delivery, Stores, Manufacturing, Engineering, St Leonards, Hastings, Bexhill, Ore, East Sussex
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'