Requirements to be successful:
• Must be comfortable working in a cold environment
• Previous experience working in a warehouse with produce
• Experience working in a busy fast paced warehouse
• Flexible to work weekends
• Physically able to lift and move products
• Picking orders
• Labelling and re-labelling stock
• Stacking pallets
• Quality checking
• Working hours will include working a weekends as well as Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00 and 07:00-16:00
• Pay rate: £9.25 per hour
• Due to the location of the role candidates that apply from outside of the area will need to have own transport to access site
• This is a temporary-permanent contract with the view to become a permanent member of staff after successful completion of the 13 week period
If you are interested in applying for this role please click ‘Apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'