CastleView Group have an exciting opportunity for several ambitious candidates to join a well-established printing company as Warehouse Operatives. You need to be motivated and driven and have the desire to learn new skills. If this is you, we look forward to your application.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
• Accurately pick products, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine or using a High-Level Picker
• Accurately read instructions from a scanner
• Complete tasks using high level Person Up Platform
• Follow all Health and Safety Regulations
• Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during the duration of a shift
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
All Training Provided - Apply today!!
Shifts and Salary:
• £9.70 per hour (days) to £11.21 per hour (nights)
• Overtime rates between £14.25 per hour to £19.00 per hour
Don’t delay on this great opportunity! To Apply, send an up to date CV to the link below or for more information, please call CastleView Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'