- Are you looking to join a company that invests in you as an individual with clear progression routes?
- Do you have experience in Warehousing and Logistics?
Our progressive client is looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their busy operation. The aim of this role is to fully support the warehouse function, Picking and Packing orders to a high standard, using Forklift trucks to manoeuvre stock safely around the warehouse and ensure all dispatch timescales are met.
Monday - Friday
EARLY 6 - 14:00
LATE 9.30 - 17:30
*These shifts will change when the COVID -19 Situation subsides. Applicants must be flexible with this.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience with a warehouse environment and
- Previous Forklift experience. (you do not need to have a valid licence as the client will put you through an in house test )
- Ability to work under pressure
- PC Literate (to include good knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25KG
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Emily at Crem Recruitment in Newmarket. We will be reviewing CV's immediately as these positions are for an immeidate start.
*applicants must hold photo ID to be allowed on this site.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'