Adecco, the sole supplier of vacancies at Amazon Dublin
Adecco are the sole supplier for Amazon and are supporting them in fulfilling supplies to local communities. We are looking to hire full time Warehouse Operatives in County Dublin.
As a Warehouse operative, you may be asked to work in various areas of Amazon's Delivery Stations and Sort Centres, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound.
Your tasks may include:
* Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
* Staging, feeding the lines, & resorting missorts
* Handling the full range of products sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
* Following Amazon's internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency (RF) scanners and reading instructions from the scanners
You will also be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department.
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
* Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
* Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
* Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during the duration of a shift
* Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight during the duration of a shift
* Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
* We have onsite free parking
* Free tea and coffee
* Training is provided so no experience is needed
* Excellent break room area with microwaves, fridges and vending machines
Location - Dublin, D22 XV58
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'