Are you looking for a FULL TIME role with an IMMEDIATE START, WEEKLY PAY, in an exciting environment with fantastic benefits? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to become a Warehouse Operative in Barnsley, S72 7GX.
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- Day shift: £9.04 per hour (£9.30 per hour after 12 weeks)
- Night shift: £10.85 per hour (£11.16 per hour after 12 weeks)
Warehouse Operative shift patterns:
- Days: 07:00am - 15:00pm
- Afternoons: 15:00pm - 23:00pm
- Nights: 23:00pm - 07:00am
- Rotating shift: 06:00am - 14:00pm or 14:00pm - 22:00pm
The benefits of working as a Warehouse Operative:
- 25% discount after 6 months of continuous service
- Potential for a permanent contract & career development after 8 weeks
- FREE high spec onsite gym
- FREE parking
- Onsite restaurant
- Full training & PPE/uniform provided
- Modern, clean, safety-focused, socially distanced working environment
A typical day as a Warehouse Operative involves checking the accuracy of customer online orders and sorting out a variety of fashion and beauty products coming in and out of the warehouse.
This can be a physically demanding role therefore it’s crucial that you’re capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time. This role can definitely keep you fit & active, yet it’s suited to all ages.
Your role will also include:
- Pick customer orders using radio frequency scanners
- Pack and ship customer orders with care
- Accurately follow instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck & power pallet truck
What we are looking for:
- Team player, self-motivated, with a 'will do’ attitude
- Ability to follow simple instructions and work to targets
PMP Recruitment is proud to provide a strong, diverse workforce for our client’s flagship site.
If you are looking for an immediate start click Apply Now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'