We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work in Stafford Park - Telford.
You will be working for a Fortune 500 corporation with over 55,000 employees worldwide who are a leading business process services company, providing a broad range of information technology systems and products.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Previous experience of stock take/stock control
- Keen eye for detail as the role is not about speed, but accuracy and quality of work
- Experience of using hand-held scanners
- Previous experience of working in the manufacturing/distribution environment
- Experience of working towards targets and prioritising workload
- Computer skills (excel/word)
- Rate of Pay: £11.45 per Hour.
- paid breaks
- Working Hours are 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10am Monday to Friday rotating
- Location: Stafford Park, Telford
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Managing stock levels
- Placing stock in the designated area once the delivery has arrived
- Counting stock
- Quality checks of high value components
- General housekeeping duties
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'