Our Client based in the Leeds LS12 area is looking for multiple Warehouse Operatives to join their ever expanding team.
As a "Warehouse operative" you will be working Monday to Friday from 9.00am until 18.00pm.
Your rate of pay will be £8.72 per hour, on a 6 month temp to perm basis,
Your duties will be, but not limited to:
- Working quickly and efficiently
- Picking and Packing various product using handheld scanners
- Check and pack client orders
- Ensuring the safe handling of client stock and then reporting any damaged stock to your supervisor.
- Maintaining good housekeeping in the warehouse ensuring your area is clean and tidy
- Following basic health and safety within the warehouse environment
- Other warehousing duties as and when directed by the Warehouse Manager
To be a successful candidate for the role you must have:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
- Able to work calmly and accurately under pressure
This role is accessible by public transport, so your own transport is not required.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'