Days - 5am till finish - £9.03 per hour to start
Increasing after 12 weeks to £10.16 per hour Increasing again after 1 Years service to £11.48PH
This is a genuine opportunity for temporary to permanent employment.
Training and progression and career development is all available to you.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a for Aldi's new purpose built RDC IN Long Eaton - Sawley on a Temp to Perm basis after 13 weeks. This is a brand new site with modern facilities, free parking, and a high level of training provided.
Genuine opportunities to grow within one of the largest supermarket businesses in the Europe. Easy Transport links via the 24 hour Skylink bus service.
Warehouse Operative Duties
- Recent fulfilment/selector/picking experience is desirable for these roles, Up-skill training provided.
- You will be working 5 out of 7 days , you must be available to work weekends.
- Fixed shifts with a months rota allowing you to plan ahead
- Working in the Freezer department
- Start dates are ASAP
Warehouse Operative Hours
Days - 5am till finish - £9.03PH
Increasing after 12 weeks to £10.16PH then
Location: Long Eaton - Sawley
Duration: Ongoing, Temporary to Permanent role after 12 weeks
Role of a Warehouse Operative
- Working in a Ambient, Chill or freezer environment
- Moving, picking and sorting stock
- Operating scanners and picking via voice pick
- Using manual handling aids - LLOP's and PPT's
- Certain areas may include heavy lifting (up to 25kg)
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Easy transport links on the 24 hour Skylink bus service
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Permanent Roles
If you are interested in this role please click applyand attach your CV
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'