Temp position - Warehouse Operative
Location - Fraserburgh
Duration - 3 months
Working hours - 7.30am - 4pm Monday - Friday
Start date - week commencing 25th January 2021
Can you start work with immediate effect? Are you available to work for the next 3 months? Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative? If so please have a read below…
My client based in Fraserburgh is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their team week commencing 25th January 2021, please have a read at the job spec below.
- Picking and packing skills
- Dealing with daily deliveries of stock
- Breaking down deliveries and transfer to the correct bins
- Scanning stock and bins
- Great attention to detail
- Liaising with the office staff regarding deliveries
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure smooth company operations at all times
- Team work
If you have the skills and experience for this position and can start work with immediate effect please submit your CV or call Two Rivers Recruitment office in Glasgow and ask for Louise
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'