Do you want to work for a large manufacturing business in Telford? Our client has a number of temporary to permanent roles available, working either days or a fixed afternoon shift with salary increases available this is a great opportunity to start a long term career within a stable and growing business. Contact Megan Lancaster today for an immediate registration.
THE JOB ROLE
As a Warehouse Operative you will:
- Order picking using a handheld scanner and pick notes.
- Shrink wrapping of products.
- Moving stock within the warehouse.
- Hitting daily targets to meet customer demands.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Warehouse experience is not essential, however you MUST have a willingness to learn and be able to work in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- You must be happy working to targets.
- You will be thick skinned with the ability to work in a diverse and evolving environment.
- You must be committed to the role and company.
- A starting hourly rate of £8.72ph on days or £10.22ph on a fixed afternoon shift.
- Salary progression available.
- Day shifts or fixed afternoon shifts available.
- A permanent role after a temporary period.
- Full training and ongoing support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'