We are urgently hiring full-time warehouse operatives to work at a state-of-the-art fashion warehouse in Doncaster, DN3 3FB. This is a temporary role offering an immediate start as a warehouse operative.
Pay rates as a Warehouse Operative:
- Day/afternoon shift: £9.30 per hour
- Night shift: £11.16 per hour
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
- Day/afternoon shift: 06:00 until 14:00 and 14:00 until 22:00 (rotating)
- Night shift: 22:00 until 06:00
- 30 hour or 37.5 hour roles available
- Shift Patterns: Sunday to Thursday | Friday to Monday | Tuesday to Saturday
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative:
- Repackaging items ready for resale
- Controlling the goods in and returns
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy
- All positions involve working to high-performance targets
- This is a physical role, you will be required to stand for long periods of time
The exciting part of working as a Warehouse Operative...
- On-site canteen including pool tables, pinball and football table
- Vending machines
- Smoking shelters provided at break times
- You will receive weekly pay - every Friday
Doncaster, DN3 3FB.
If you want to become a Warehouse Operative, click Apply now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'