We are looking for hardworking and driven individuals to join our friendly Warehouse Operative team in Kegworth, DE74 2BB. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading and most recognised confectionery brands as a Warehouse Operative.
Competitive pay rates as a Warehouse Operative:
- £10.00 per hour
- The overtime pay rate is £15.00 per hour
- The overtime rate is paid after 37.5 hours per week!
Shift Pattern as a Warehouse Operative:
- Monday to Friday: 06:00 until 14:00 or 12:00 until 20:00
- You must be able to able to rotate weekly
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking food products
- Decanting boxes
- Manually assembling mixed pallets of individual items from other pallets
- Counting stock items
- Checking expiry dates on food products
- Building display units for supermarkets
- Working within a team to process shipments
- Other general warehouse duties may be required
The exciting part...
- As a Warehouse Operative, you will receive weekly pay - every Friday
- There are genuine opportunities to progress to permanent roles
- Free car parking on site
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading and most recognised confectionery brands
Location: East Midlands Gateway (J24), Kegworth (DE74 2BB)
Apply now for an immediate start as a Warehouse Operative!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'