We have an amazing opportunity for you to work for our designer client as a Warehouse Operative in Derby, DE21 7BH.
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- £9.11 per hour
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- Move and stack materials
- Rotate floor stock
- Receive/process shipments
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
- Day shift: 07:00 until 15:00
- Afternoon shift: 15:00 until 23:00
You will be rotating weekly and you must be able to work any 5 days out of 7 (does not exclude weekends)
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Subsidised canteen plus full kitchen facilities
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- You will be receiving weekly pay - every Friday
- No experience needed as training is provided
- You will be working in a friendly environment!
What we are looking for as a Warehouse Operative:
- You must be able to rotate between Mornings and Afternoons
- Able to carry out manual handling and perform general warehouse duties
- Must be able to work some weekends
- Have a good level of communication
Derby, DE21 7BH
If you want to work as a Warehouse Operative, click Apply Now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'