CastleView Group have an exciting opportunity for several ambitious candidates to join a well-established company as Warehouse Operatives. You need to be motivated and driven and have the desire to learn new skills. If this is you, we look forward to your application.
- To competently operate the Warehouse Management Control System across all aspects of the supply chain logistics process.
- To receive stock in the safest and most cost effective manner.
- To safely operate the required equipment to place stock in the correct storage location, resolving physical and system issues when required
- To accurately receive, putaway, pick, pack and despatch products identified by the Warehouse Management Control System in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Create, amend and maintain accurate records of all transactions throughout the supply chain process
- To manage all stock locations efficiently and accurately, consolidating where necessary
- To despatch orders in the safest and most cost effective manner.
- To comply at all times with Health and Safety Instructions.
- To assist with the prompt and accurate return of product to vendor
Knowledge & Experience:
- Basic IT skills
- Previous warehouse experience including relevant MHE licences
- An understanding of health and safety within the warehouse
- Product knowledge including pack quantities and quality
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Strong need to achieve departmental goals and look for continuous improvement
Primary Skills & Competencies:
- Show Drive and Initiative - Establishes aggressive goals and drives for results
- Promote Teamwork - Promotes teamwork among groups
- Foster open communication - Keep people up to date with information; listen attentively and with empathy
- Meet customer needs - Meets internal and external customer commitments
- Establish trust - Treat people fairly and with respect
- Show Adaptability - Responds resourcefully to new demands and challenges
All Training Provided - Apply today!!
Monday to Friday
6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm / 10am-6pm / 11am-7pm on a weekly rotating basis/ including two 30min breaks
MUST BE FLEXIBLE AND ABLE TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS
£8.91 for age 25 years + after 1 year of working there wage increases to £9.41
£8.36 for under 25s wage increases to £9.21 after one year of working there
Overtimes if available paid after 40h/ Saturday x1.5 Sundays and Bank Holidays x2
Don’t delay on this great opportunity! To Apply, send an up to date CV to the link below or for more information, please call CastleView Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'