Our client in Bicester is currently looking for Warehouse Operative's to join them on a Temporary basis with the opportunity to go Permanent for the right person.
- Ensure the efficient manufacture, picking and despatch of customer orders.
- Liaise with the Operations Supervisor to ensure daily production targets are met.
- Work safely and efficiently whilst carrying out all daily tasks assigned to you.
- Understand and react to the changing requirements of customer orders, ensuring the Operations team are aware of any changes.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager/ Assistant manager and Administration team regarding order queries.
- Ensure all working procedures are followed.
- Communicate as required with carriers regarding arrival times, confirming consignment volumes and the efficient loading or unloading of pallets / consignments.
- Ensure stocks of pallets are maintained, skips are emptied and waste paint removal is booked with the relevant suppliers.
- Ensure all daily and weekly routines are carried out on tinting machines, including good housekeeping and colorant stock management.
- Such other duties and tasks as are allocated to you at the discretion of the Company.
What we are looking for:
- Great work ethic
- Pro-active and forward thinking
- Team player attitude
- Ideally have experience with order sheets
- Previous warehouse experience is desired
If the above sounds appealing please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'