Warehouse Operatives required
EXCELLENT Warehouse Worker OPPORTUNITIES - ONGOING LONG TERM POSITIONS
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of bicester
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Earn from £8.72 per hour + £0.50p per hour attendance bonus for every full week completed
Rapier Employment are currently seeking committed Warehouse operatives for an ongoing position within the Bicester area.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Monday to Friday
- Attendance bonus of £0.50p per hour for every full week completed
- Days Shift - 06:00 - 14:00
- Night shift - 14:00 - 22:00
- Physical and manual work
- Working in a Warehouse environment
- Overtime paid after 37.5 Hours per week (time plus one half after 45.5hrs)
- Ongoing work
- Full training on safe manual handling provided
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
YOU MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- A committed attitude towards work
- Able to work manually for the duration of shift
- Be able to work as part of a small team in both hot and cold conditions
- An eye for detail
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 29 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. and are constantly identifying drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
- Warehouse operative
- warehouse op
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'