Insight Employment are seeking Warehouse Operatives to work on site of nationally known brewery - the Warehouse Operative will be working in a busy warehouse helping to load and unload crates of beer.
The Warehouse Operative duties will be:
- The Warehouse Operative will be Picker and Packer, palletise and depalletize the beer coming in and out of the brewery - ready to be sent off to the customers.
- The Warehouse Operative will working at a fast pace as a team to ensure all the deliveries can be sent out on time.
What we look for in our Warehouse Operative:
- Warehouse experience (Essential)
- Great time management and teamwork
- Must be physically fit due to heavy lifting
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Must be reliable
If the Warehouse Operative role seems like the role for you, please do 'apply now'
Mon - Fri 06:00- Finish
£9.21 per hour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'