Warehouse Operatives required for an extremely busy warehouse based in South Marston Industrial Estate, Swindon.
Rates of pay:
£8.72 to £10.00 per hour depending on hours and experience.
Your role as a Warehouse Operative could include:
• Loading and unloading heavy items of furniture
• Scanning, picking and packing
• Use of LLOP and pump trucks
• Hygiene checks
If you have a valid RTITB or ITSSAR certification to operate forklifts, then you could be doing the following:
• Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
• Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and to make sure your truck is compliant
• Proven safe and effective driving method's
• Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
• Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
We have the below shifts available:
Rotation – rotating between early shift (6am-2pm) and late shift (2pm-10pm) weekly, Monday - Friday
Night – Permanent night shift (10pm-6am), Sunday - Thursday
• Full training will be provided, no previous experience necessary
• Paid lunch break
• Spacious modern warehouse
• Onsite canteen and free onsite parking
• Potential for training and development on MHE vehicles
South Marston Industrial Estate, Swindon
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'