Immediate starts available
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Term: Ongoing temporary vacancy with the opportunity to go permanent
Pay: £8.72 per hour
Fixed Shifts: 7am - 3pm
Our client is looking for a warehouse Operative to participate in their warehouse operations and activities. The goal is to increase efficiency and give client satisfaction.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, store)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and fully utilise the space available.
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and co-operate with supervisors and co-workers.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Must be able to provide good, recent references
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise
You will need to be physically fit as the role can be stock's weight can be fairly demanding.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'