CastleView Group is acting as a training and employment company, we are committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
- Picking our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately packing and shipping our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Reading instructions from a scanner
- Relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieving Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
- Lifting and moving products up to 15.5kg in weight
- Communicating effectively within the workplace
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations
All Training Provided
Shifts and Salary:
£9.50 per hour (days) to £11.21 per hour (nights)
Overtime rates between £14.25 per hour to £19.00 per hour
To Apply, send an up to date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'