We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative (s) in the Aldershot area for a global logistics company. This is an opportunity to be a key worker supporting the fight against COVID -19 and you will benefit from working in a safe and fast paced warehouse environment sorting mail. Pay is between £8.72 and £9.50 per hour dependant on shift pattern and the work is ongoing.
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Sorting mail by postcode and placing them in the appropriate cage
- Checking details and addresses on labels to ensure that they are correctly sorted
- Ensuring that mail are handled safely to prevent damage
Warehouse Operative Details:
- Salary: £8.72 and £9.50 per hour
- Working Hours: NIGHTS starting at 0100
- Location: Aldershot GU12
- Duration: Ongoing
Warehouse Operative requirements:
- The right candidate must have excellent multi-tasking skills, work well under pressure and be flexible on duties and hours for the needs of the business.
We are very conscious about COVID-19 and all possible steps are being taken to ensure a safe environment to work, including availability of gloves and face masks, sanitiser gels and social distancing.
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'