Warehouse Operative pay rate:
* Day shift: £8.72 per hour
* Night shift: £9.00 per hour
Hour of work as a Warehouse Operative:
* 6am to 6pm
* 6pm to 6am
* Flexibility to do both shifts is essential!
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
* We have onsite free parking
* Canteen providing hot and cold drinks and snacks
* You will receive weekly pay – every Friday!
* Training is provided so no experience needed
* There are possibilities to gain a full time contract with this major international company with career progression and development
Duties as a Warehouse Operative:
* In-loading and unloading trailers, tray washing, baling
* Operating conveyors in compliance with Health and Safety
* Keeping Warehouse clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal
* Stacking, pallets, shippers, beverage trays, flower buckets etc. accordingly to customer standard
* The warehouse operative role is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature.
No experience required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'