Due to increase workload a few new temporary positions have arisen for a reputable and dynamic business based in East London.
Role: Production Line and Warehouse
Location: East London
Salary: £10 per hour (Temporary basis)
Main Responsibilities of a Warehouse / Production Operative
- Accurately weighing and measuring bulk material
- Preparing and packing products ready for shipment
- Filling and coding products
- Recording all data correctly
- Ensuring paperwork is kept up to date and filed correctly
- Ensuring any anomalies are reported to the supervisor
- Carrying out other tasks as instructed by management
- Providing suggestions with the aim of improving the processes
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations put in place
Ideal Candidate for the Operative role
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- A team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure and manage a busy work load
- Reliable with a focus on excellent attendance
- Able to travel to Hackney
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.00 /hour
- Production Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'