Warehouse Operative with Builders Merchant experience is sought by a leading, forward-thinking Builders Merchant established for over 30 years and with two successful branches around London. This role will be based at the Finchley depot.
As a Warehouse Operative your day to day duties will include:
- Forklift Duties
- Checking goods loaded on goods-out vehicles against delivery notes
- Picking of goods
- Cleaning of the Warehouse
- Backing up of the Warehouse when required
- Ensuring that goods-out vehicles are safely and securely loaded (no over or uneven loading)
- Counting stock
The successful Warehouse Operative will demonstrate:
- Must have relevant Builders Merchant warehouse experience at least 3-5 years ideally
- Forklift trained and licenced is essential including counter balance
- £28,000 salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Paid Holiday + 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
- Hours - Monday - Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
- Alternative Saturdays 7am-2pm
- Overtime available
Warehouse Operative, Finchley, North London, £28,000 + benefits
The client will contact you directly so make sure you have your email and telephone number on your CV.
- Builders Merchants
- building materials
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'