We are currently recruiting warehouse operatives for our new team.
Within the warehouse operative role, you will be working in a modern and clean warehouse environment. We have many vacancies across different departments.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will need to have
- Effective communication skills/written English
- Flexibility regarding shifts
- Ability to work well in a team
- Previous warehouse experience would be preferred but not essential
Role of Warehouse Operative
- Other general warehouse duties
£8.75/h an hour - £17.50 p/h, depending on working hours and shifts
- 12hr shifts – 7.00am– 7.00pmand 7.00pm – 7.00am
- Day and Night shifts available. Shifts are allocated on business needs
- All shifts are 4 on 4 off rota during peak season.
- Must be flexible with hours
- Hours of work and times depend on business requirements (Hours can vary on a week to week basis)
- Some set day shifts do become available during peak times.
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative
- Excellent transport links
- Onsite canteen
- My staff rewards
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite car park
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status.
No experience required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'