CastleView Group is acting as a training and employment company, we are committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Reporting any maintenance requirements immediately to engineers and chargehand/section leaders
- Ensuring that the line is manned effectively by taking direction from section leader or chargehand
- Ensuring that the correct materials are used to produce good quality products
- Achieving a required work-rate in order to maintain and improve performance
- Ensuring the product is of good quality and packed according to the specification and make necessary changes to achieve good quality
- Ensuring that any occurrences of poor quality / out of spec are reported to chargehand / Section leaders and are not packed
- Accurately record all waste and the areas where generated
- Striving to reduce waste
- Notify chargehand or section leader of any excessive waste
- Working on the line ensuring that the plant is running efficiently
- Achieving set levels of performance and product quality
- Communicating effectively within the workplace
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations
All Training Provided
Shifts and Salary:
6am to 6pm - Monday to Saturday
6pm to 6am - Sunday to Friday
You will work fixed shifts in this full-time role
£8.72 per hour
Overtime- £10.26 per hour
To Apply, send an up to date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'