CastleView Group have a fantastic opportunity for several ambitious candidates to join a well-established company as Warehouse Operative in Middlesbrough.Applicants to be motivated and driven and have the desire to learn new skills. Opportunity for immediate starts, If this is you, we look forward to your application.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Assembling items from pallets .
- Loading/unloading items onto roll cages.
- Quality checking of goods.
- Manual labour, stacking boxes as they leave the system, heavy lifting may be required occasionally, so some physical fitness would be beneficial.
- Operate a LLOP (low level order picker truck).
- Use and function an arm-mounted computer.
- Communicating effectively as part of a team.
- Follow all health and safety rules and regulations.
Shifts and Salary:
6am to 2pm
2pm to 10pm
10pm to 6am
Days - £9.04 to £9.95 per hour
Weekends and Nights - £11.30 to £12.44 per hour
Overtime and Bank Holiday is paid at £13.56 to £14.93 per hour
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Performance bonus
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Gym onsite
- Complimentary drinks on site
All Training Provided - Apply Today!!
Don’t delay on this great opportunity! To Apply, send an up to date CV to the link below or for more information, please call CastleView Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'