CastleView Group is acting as a training and employment company, we are committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Providing an excellent delivery experience for customers by receiving & sorting parcels
- Working in a fast-paced and engaging environment
- Handling the full range of items sold
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Communicating effectively within the workplace
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations
Must have skills:
- Works well under pressure
- Good time management
- Meticulous attention to detail
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Canteen providing hot and cold food
- State-of-the-art warehouse offering an excellent break room area
- Full training provided - no experience needed
- Fantastic onsite support and management team
All Training Provided
Shifts and Salary:
- Day Shift - £9.50 per hour
- Night Shift - £11.21 per hour (£9.50 + £1.71 night shift allowance)
- Overtime rates between £14.25 per hour to £19.00 per hour
We have full-time day shifts or full-time night shifts available to suit you. Typical hours will see you working from 07:00 until 17:30 or 19:00 until 05:30. Working a set 4 days on and 3 days off.
To Apply, send an up to date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'