CastleView Group have an exciting opportunity for several ambitious candidates to join a well-established company as Warehouse Operatives. You need to be motivated and driven and have the desire to learn new skills. If this is you, we look forward to your application.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be asked to carry out the following duties:
- Follow strict health and safety rules and regulations
- To produce/support in the production/assembly of precision plastic components meeting customer quality specification and within agreed timescales.
- To ensure work station is set up and work is carried at in accordance with Standard Operation Procedure and with the product being produced.
- To work in accordance with the housekeeping standards set by the company
- To ensure product they produce meet customer quality specification and any non-conformance product are dealt with in accordance company procedure.
- To ensure work station is left in a safe condition at the end of shift.
- To carry out any duty requested by Lead Operator/Cell Leader/Section Leader/Manager within their capabilities
Previous Machine/Production Experience is essential
3 Shift System: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
£8.80 +shift allowance
Don’t delay on this great opportunity! To Apply, send an up to date CV to the link below or for more information, please call CastleView Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'