There are possibilities to gain a full time permanent contract with this major international company. We offer great career progression with the opportunity to develop into several different roles within the warehouse.
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative are:
- Day shifts: 06:00 to 18:00
- Night shifts: 18:00 to 06:00
- 12hr shifts – 4 on and 4 off shift pattern
Your Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
First 12 weeks:
- Day rate £8.72 per hour
- Night rate: £8.75 per hour
- Bank holiday – Basic pay rate as above
After 12 weeks:
- Day rate £8.72 per hour, overtime rate is at £13.08 per hour
- Night rate: £11.28 per hour, overtime rate is at £16.92 per hour
- Bank holiday – Double pay
Benefits working as a Recycling Warehouse Operative:
- Free car park
- Regular hours with overtime available
- Friendly management
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to develop your career
- No experience is needed – full training is provided
- Paid holidays!
Safety boots are required.
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- This is a vital role in preparing plastic trays for re-use in the distribution of food items to the supermarket
- The recycling of plastic and cardboard by unloading from cages into a baling machine
- Operating conveyors in compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- The Warehouse Operative role is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'