Warehouse Operative - Chester, Cheshire
What you'll do on a typical day as a Warehouse Operative:
- Work in any of three chambers - ambient, chilled and frozen
- Pick goods using a voice system and load them onto pallets and cages
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles
- Other general warehouse duties as required
We have great onsite facilities and excellent bonuses available!
Pay rates as a Warehouse Operative:
- Day Shift: £9.18 per hour
- Afternoons: £10.20 per hour
- Night Shift: £10.71 per hour
- Weekends: £10.25 per hour
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Days 06:00 until 14:00, afternoons from 14:00 until 22:00.
- Nights from 22:00 until 06:00.
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Onsite free parking
- Great overtime pay rate
- Onsite canteen providing hot and cold food
- Friendly team environment - our team is really fast-paced, super friendly and dedicated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'