We have a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Warehouse Operative in St Helens/Haydock.
The role would see you working regular hours and days on a shift basis, with potential to earn up to double time for overtime hours, and the role also has the potential to develop into a permanent contract
Typical hours are 08:00 until 18:30 on days or 18:30 until 08:00 on nights with a 4 on and 3 off pattern for shifts.
Pay Rates for Warehouse Operatives :
Days - £9.50
Nights - £11.21
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- The role is an active role with picking and packing
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
- Looking for self-motivated people
- Hard working people
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
What's in it for you:
- Free onsite parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- Lockers available
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'